Forum Discussion

Oferv
Super Contributor
13 years ago

TC playback but actually it's stuck

Hi,

Tc seems to display Playback in the right top corner but it's doing nothing.that's after running like 15-20 minutes.

not the first time it is happening.in order to stop it i must "Kill" the tested application.clicking on stop without killing the application does nothing.

how is can be solved?

Thanks

6 Replies

irina_lukina
    Super Contributor

Hi Ofer,

It's difficult to say what can be wrong without reproducing the problem. I failed to reproduce the behavior you described with a random tested application, so, most likely, the problem is specific to your application. To help us investigate the problem, please contact our Support Team and send them the following information:

1. The TestComplete version you are using.

2. The tested application so that they could use it to reproduce the behavior.

3. Your TestComplete project that causes the hang.

Thanks.

Oferv
    Super Contributor
    Hi Irine,

is it fine to put it on the FTP? we share FTP

Thx
    Oferv
    Super Contributor
    Well Irine,

got some auto reply from your support system when trying to sent you the project+application there.guess it's to big

anyway it should be on the ftp please take a look and let me know

the stuff you requested is on the FTP.you
    should have the login details, I've sent it to you in the past.if you can't
    find it let me know and I'll send it again.

the TC version I'm using is 8.60.665.7.

once you downloaded the .rar file you'll find there two
    things.one is the project and the second is the application which you should
    install using default configuration.after installation load the application and
    go to File-->Plugins...,a window will open on the top of the
    application.now,go to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\gDoc Platform
    SDK\Plugins and drag and drop the plugins to the small window that was open on
    the top of the application.

you're ready to go

thanks

irina_lukina
    Super Contributor

Hi Ofer,

As far as I understand, you failed to create a support case due to the large attachment. If I'm right, please create a support case without the attachment, describe the problem there and also, please mention this thread in the text of the case.

After our Support Team gets your request, they will try to find the login details for the FTP and will provide you with the details.

Thanks.