Forum Discussion

whuang
Regular Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

TC is not responding every time when trying to reload

Hi Support,

I have an issue every time when I pull an update from respository and TC asked if I want to reload the script or something becuase it was modified outside blah blah blah, if I click on Yes or Yes to All, TC will be hanging there and not responding. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks!

• Hi whuang,

Have you already contacted the Support Team regarding this issue? If you haven't, please submit a support ticket along with some additional information that will help the R&D team better understand what is going on:

1. When the problem occurs, run the Report Generator tool located in <TestComplete>\Bin\ReportGenerator.exe.
    2. Select the "Launch/attach to TestComplete" option.
    3. Click the "Generate memory dump" button in the Report Generator tool three times with a 5-second delay between the clicks.
    4. Click the "Generate..." button and specify the destination folder. The tool will create a ZIP archive with the report files inside.

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies

Marsha_R
        Champion Level 3

What version of TestComplete are you using? 

Have you ever been able to load this project from your repository?  If so, when did it stop working?

Can you load other projects from the repository without error?