cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuccessTestCount is not updating in description.tclogfile

Occasional Visitor

SuccessTestCount is not updating in description.tclogfile

Hi,

I'm trying to use the description.tclog file to get the summary of the test execution . But if export the test logs as .mht file , many fields like success test count , error test count values are not getting updated in description.tc log file and remains to be zero. Can you please help me on this.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: SuccessTestCount is not updating in description.tclogfile

Does anyone know the answer for this?  I am finding that if I do a Log.SaveResultsAs(tempFolder, lsXML); from the final test that several of the attributes in the Description.tcLog are not correct.  "error test count" is always 0 in the exported results even if several tests have already failed.

Occasional Contributor

I tried calling Log.SaveToDisk() right before I call Log.SaveResultsAs() hoping that it would flush the buffer but I am still seeing some of the values in description.tclog set to 0.

After TestComplete finishes, the log file is updated with the correct values but I need to know how many test cases have failed when I call Log.SaveResultsAs().

Community Manager

The same question is discussed here:

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/TestComplete-General-Discussions/Log-SaveResultsAs-does-not-give-...

Let's keep the conversation in one thread.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Watch the new Interview