Forum Discussion

korsar01
Occasional Contributor
14 years ago

Record script, web page

Hi, I have a problem with recording a script in web page. I create a Project, Then click on the Menu Test->Record a Script. In Internet explorer I'm doing some actions and after Stop my Script file is:

function Test2()

{

var iexplore;

var page;

iexplore = Aliases.iexplore;

iexplore.ToURL("http://localhost/test/Default.aspx");

page = iexplore.pageHttpLocalhostTestDefaultAspx;

page.Wait();

page.Wait();

page.Wait();

page.Wait();

page.Wait();

}

When you press button "Посчитать" you can see the Result (ASP script Refresh the page and output a result).

What's problem? What' the "page.Wait();"? Why can't I see code with clicking mouse on calendar or typing in Edit?

TestComplete 7.52. ASP.NET (Visual Studio 2008). IIS 6. Internet Explorer 8

Thanks

Semyon

3 Replies

korsar01
    Occasional Contributor
    Maybe it's because of that TestComplete is Demo? No reactions in code when I click on buttons or edit in the inside(web page), but it react when I for example click on any Menu in Internet Explorer (Such as Edit-> Select All)

• Hi Semyon,

It seems that the tested page is constantly being reloaded for some reason. We would like to reproduce and investigate the problem here. So, could you please provide us with access to the tested page or with the sample application solution? Please contact us directly via the Contact Support form.
    korsar01
    Occasional Contributor
    I don't know how but this problem is solved by itself... After some rebooting OS Windows and IIS. Anyway, thank you for your answer.