Forum Discussion

zdanov
Contributor
7 years ago

Objects read as "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND"

Hello, 

I'm trying to figure out why would TC read some of my web app objects as "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND", while other ones in the same application, and even the same search form it reads just fine. I have both desktop and web platform for TC, and my app is .Net/C# based.  If you take a look at the attached screenshots, you will see that some controls are identified without any problems, while others within the same form are read only as "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND". Also, please notice that those read with "Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND" are read from "Browser Window" as the root, while the ones read without any issues have the actual page being tested as the root "pageLpamsqaLnrpropertyComLoanSea" (this is a loan search page with multiple filters).

I have also attached a screenshot from Object Browser.

Thank you!!

Serge.

2 Replies

YuriPeshekhonov
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

Did I get it right that you have a separate Chrome window and the objects within this window are not recognized? 

Feel free to submit the support case so we can investigate the issue. Most probably, we will need access to your website. It looks like the issue is specific to it. 

zdanov
      Contributor

Hi Yuri, 

No, this is within the same Chrome window. I am already working on this with on of your colleagues through a support case I opened few days ago.

Thank you!

Serge.