Forum Discussion

Summer41074
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

LLPlayer Methods arenot working on testcomplete web?

I am using javascript as testcomplete script to test our web. I need to press mouse and hold for a while to check something. I used LLPlayer MouseDown, MouseMove and MouseUp, but all these methods are not working. I also tried to use LLPlayer MouseWheel,  it was not working too.

dragElement.HoverMouse(dragElement.Width/2,dragElement.Height/2);
LLPlayer.MouseDown(MK_LBUTTON, dragElement.Left + dragElement.Width/2, dragElement.Top + dragElement.Height/2,2000);

LLPlayer.MouseMove(targetElement.Left, targetElement.Top,1000);

LLPlayer.MouseUp(MK_LBUTTON,targetElement.Left + targetElement.Width/2, targetElement.Top, 1000 );

Any suggestions?

• LLPlayer is not specific to Desktop or Web... it works for both.  It is, basically, a low level player for mouse and keyboard actions.

So... define "not working".  Are you getting errors?  Is there something that you're expecting to happen that isn't?

2 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

LLPlayer is not specific to Desktop or Web... it works for both.  It is, basically, a low level player for mouse and keyboard actions.

So... define "not working".  Are you getting errors?  Is there something that you're expecting to happen that isn't?

Summer41074
      New Contributor

It is working now. I think it was in debug model then, I can't use then step by step.

Thanks very much for your explaination.