Forum Discussion

Alla1
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Elements in embedded objects

Hello,
I am trying to test presence/ display of particular objects (e.g. chart data labels, chart legends etc) in an embedded Qlik Sense (data visualisation tool) object.

I have tried using Keypoint - property keypoint -textcontent function but TestComplete selects the complete embedded object rather than individual elements.

Can you help?

Regards

Alla.

• for embedded Qlik Sense, I've found that using OCR actions/checkpoints is the best way to perform actions based on the data displayed on the charts. I am not sure if anyone else has found a way to access the individual properties of those data points other than using OCR

3 Replies

• for embedded Qlik Sense, I've found that using OCR actions/checkpoints is the best way to perform actions based on the data displayed on the charts. I am not sure if anyone else has found a way to access the individual properties of those data points other than using OCR

Alla1
      New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. Our application is not licensed for Intelligent Quality Add-on so cannot do OCR actions (I think). Any other ideas? 

sonya_m
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Alla1 Looks like OCR is the best approach for this task.