cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable error log "The iexplore.exe process does not respond. It will be terminated."

New Contributor

Disable error log "The iexplore.exe process does not respond. It will be terminated."

Hi guys,

I am trying to disable an error message that says "The iexplore.exe process does not respond. It will be terminated.", and have tried to use "GeneralEvents_OnLogError", but I  am still seen  it on the results of test complete.  what kind of event should I use for this error?   By the way, it does works for other error messages but not for this particular one.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: Disable error log "The iexplore.exe process does not respond. It will be terminated."

Hi,

Can you post here relevant code from your OnLogError event handler and what line of test code triggers this error? (And, maybe, two-three lines around it.)

Regards,
Alex
[Community Expert Group]
____
[Community Expert Group] members are not employed by SmartBear Software but
are just volunteers who have some experience with the tools by SmartBear Software
and a desire to help others. Postings made by [Community Expert Group] members
may differ from the official policies of SmartBear Software and should be treated
as the own private opinion of their authors and under no circumstances as an
official answer from SmartBear Software.
[Community Expert Group] signature is used with permission by SmartBear Software.
http://smartbear.com/forums/f83/t86934/community-experts/
================================
Community Manager

Re: Disable error log "The iexplore.exe process does not respond. It will be terminated."

Hi @vicsilva,

Was the issue resolved? Please let us know if you need any more assistance.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓