Forum Discussion

hxiao
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Chrome login button press down in the script but didnot open the next page

Hi,

I have a simple login screen,  user and password,  login button,  I run same test case on IE, firefox and edge, the next page can open successfully after I input user, password then press login.  However when I run it for chrome, the next page cannot open, it still stay in the login page with user input and password input empty.  any idea,  thanks

• I recall when first starting I had this problem (with Chrome only). I think it had something to do with Chrome not setting the focus after the page is loaded. Try clicking on the username field before inputting. Our logon page only works if the Keys operation is used. There are other controls such as spinners which only work if the Keys operation is used. I hope this solves your problem.

3 Replies

william_roe
    Super Contributor

I recall when first starting I had this problem (with Chrome only). I think it had something to do with Chrome not setting the focus after the page is loaded. Try clicking on the username field before inputting. Our logon page only works if the Keys operation is used. There are other controls such as spinners which only work if the Keys operation is used. I hope this solves your problem.

hxiao
      Occasional Contributor

Hi William,

Thank you very much.   the issue has gone now.

Heather