Forum Discussion

william_roe
Super Contributor
9 years ago

Chrome 49 Support?

Is Chrome 49 supported? In the process of downgrading TC 11.30 to 11.20 I somehow installed Chrome 49. I've been unable to get the TestComplete 11.20 extension to install due to a "Attempted to downgrade extension" error. 

We are so dead in the water right now with this upgrade!!! Support has gone silent on use.

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi William,

I’ve asked our developers about the compatibility issues between TestComplete 11.3 and Chrome 49. Let’s wait for their answer.

TanyaYatskovska
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi William,

I’ve just checked TestComplete 11.3 with Chrome 49 installed on my computer – everything works fine!

I’m not sure if TestComlete 11.2 should work with the latest browser version. What is the reason of why you downgraded from v.10.3? I suggest that we work on the issues you faced in 10.3 instead of downgrading.

william_roe
        Super Contributor

The devExpress 15.2 grid filtering is not working with TC 11.30. The value in the filter is set using SetText and then [Enter] is sent using the Keys operation but the grid does not filter. We have a user conference coming in less than a month and it's not an opttion to not be able to test over the next few weeks.