Forum Discussion

Leahy
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Checkpoint wizard

I recorded a script on tuesday, it worked great then and on wednesday.  Today when I ran it, I kept getting, "Cannot read property 'Check' of undefined.

Here is the code snippet:

"Success = Regions.Reversed.Check(Regions.CreateRegionInfo(Aliases.browser.BrowserWindow.Chrome_Legacy_Window, 139, 319, 1727, 181, false), false, false, 10419, 255);"

Included is the error message and a list of the files showing the PNG in the regions directory....

This is very frustrating, I hope some one can tell me what is going wrong....If I redo the checkpoint wizard and make a new one it works again...

• The file may be present in the hard drive, but the Regions store must contain it.  (And I meant Reversed... typo).  So check here and see if it's present.

5 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

The Reversed.png file is present... but that's not what is being called.

In your project, go to the Regions node in your project.  Based upon what you have writen as code, I would expect there to be an item in the list of regions available named Reserved.  IF that's missing, that's why you're getting the error...  Reserved is undefined, therefore Check is an unkown identifier.

Basically... somewhere between today and yesterday, the Reversed object has been removed from the Regions collection.

Leahy
      Contributor

Thanks Robert but,

"Based upon what you have writen as code, I would expect there to be an item in the list of regions available named Reserved. "

""Success = Regions.Reversed.Check(Regions.CreateRegionInfo(Aliases.browser.BrowserWindow.Chrome_Legacy_Window, 139, 319, 1727, 181, false), false, false, 10419, 255);"

Where do you see "Reserved?"

"Basically... the Reversed object has been removed", um no it is still there....

Lee

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

The file may be present in the hard drive, but the Regions store must contain it.  (And I meant Reversed... typo).  So check here and see if it's present.