Forum Discussion

LAB
Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

CheckPoint timer?

I'm currently testing permissions on our webpage, and I was hoping to run a series of checkpoints before and after permissions are added to verify certain objects do and don't exist.

The problem I'm running into is that the checkpoint timer is waiting for what looks like a timeout for each object, so ~20 seconds. (which appears to be using the auto-wait timeout, ms - property from project settings)

Is there any way to not have it wait the entire timeout? Or have the timeout be shorter without changing the timeout for everything?

Or, is there another way of verifying? I tried creating an "if objects" tree, but at first go it wasn't working and doesn't seem the best either.

Am I stuck just allowing for the entire auto-wait timer for each object it checks?

• Right click on the operation.  There should be an option in the context menu that says "Set Auto-Wait Timeout for Operations".  Select that.  Uncheck the box that says "Use project defaults".  You can then enter a custom timeout for the operation.

2 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

Right click on the operation.  There should be an option in the context menu that says "Set Auto-Wait Timeout for Operations".  Select that.  Uncheck the box that says "Use project defaults".  You can then enter a custom timeout for the operation.