Forum Discussion

Lagencie
Frequent Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Browser Loop Configuration

Is it possible to configure the Browser Loop "Iterate Through All Browsers", so that he runs all browsers in a given order

Or somehow to make it at least always the same - right now it seems like random.

Also where do I see which browsers get Iterated if you choose the option "All Browsers", because I have the problem, that it opens IE 2 times in a row - even tho I have only installed IE once and no different versions on my computer

• I'm not sure if there is a way, using "All Browsers" to specify a particular order.  I think it goes through the registry and finds the specific browser versions and executes them accordingly.

And this is why IE opens twice... once for 32-bit, once for 64-bit.

I believe to loop through them in a particular order, you need to use "Specify Browsers" and specify the order in which they execute.

1 Reply

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure if there is a way, using "All Browsers" to specify a particular order.  I think it goes through the registry and finds the specific browser versions and executes them accordingly.

And this is why IE opens twice... once for 32-bit, once for 64-bit.

I believe to loop through them in a particular order, you need to use "Specify Browsers" and specify the order in which they execute.