Forum Discussion

prajakta
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Azure devops add on in test complete

Trying to integrate test complete with azure devops but i can't see the azure devops extension in test complete in project properties. Please check attached image

• could you try going into the File (top left tab) -> install extensions -> common -> enable the Azure DevOps Support Plugin? 

Then once you go into your current project properties, you should see the Azure DevOps tab and the option of binding it to your Azure Project. 

5 Replies

• could you try going into the File (top left tab) -> install extensions -> common -> enable the Azure DevOps Support Plugin? 

Then once you go into your current project properties, you should see the Azure DevOps tab and the option of binding it to your Azure Project. 

tristaanogre
      Esteemed Contributor

Not that I want to do it myself, but I'm curious just for my personal knowledge.

I looked in my own installation of TestComplete and I don't see that plug-in available in the Common section.  Is there a pre-requisite, installation package, or something else that needs to be done to make that available?

hkim5
        Staff

I'm currently looking into the issue as I've always had this plugin inside the commons section. If you wouldn't mind sharing - what version of testcomplete are you using?