Forum Discussion

PrecisionDan
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

"Save Project Suite As..." Button only saves 1 of my projects.

Hello,   As per the title, when I try and save my whole project suite, it only saves one of my projects.    I have two projects currently in my suite, "Gantt Test Suite" and "Spry Test Suite". Wh...
    4 years ago

Hi,

If I got your scenario right, than I would say that this is correct and expected behavior.

Project Suite file is just a container for Project files. So only project suite file is renamed (Saved As) but project files that are included into the project suite remain intact. Note, that one project file can be included into more than one project suite and thus it is reasonable to rename (Save As) project file with the help of the separate operation.

PrecisionDan
    4 years ago

Hello,

I've since updated to 14.7 and it seemed to fix it. I now click the "Save Project Suite As..." button and it successfully saves both of my projects.

Thank you for your help, I was holding out on updating because I have updated to 14.6 previously and it broke some tests in terms of object recognition. When I upgraded to 14.7 it did the same but after a day of attempting to fix this, I got it to work.

Thank you