Forum Discussion

SZ_1
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

What .Net target and framework versions do TestComplete 11.31 and TextExecute 11.20 support

We use TestComplete 11.31 and TestExecute 11.20 to test .Net application.

Do these TestComplete and TestExecute versions support .Net target 4.7.1 and framework 4.8?

What .Net versions do they support?

SZ_1
    5 years ago

Hi TanyaGorbunova,

Many thanks! I have now found the relavant information. So I will make this as resolved. I copied the texts from the help file:

"

TestComplete supports testing .NET applications that use the following technologies:

• .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.5.1 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)

"

3 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

That's documented in the help files for your specific versions.  However, quick search through the version history shows that 11.2 has maxumim version of 4.6 and 4.5.2.  In order to work with later versions of .NET, you'll need to upgrade the core application.

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi SZ_1,

Inside TestComplete, press F1 and open the Supported .NET Technologies topic. You will get the needed information.

SZ_1
      Occasional Contributor

Hi TanyaGorbunova,

Many thanks! I have now found the relavant information. So I will make this as resolved. I copied the texts from the help file:

"

TestComplete supports testing .NET applications that use the following technologies:

• .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.5.1 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)

"