Forum Discussion

Rajesh8
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Unable to get coordinates of Graph

I am working on automating an desktop application which includes a graph with coordinates. 

When i object spy on the graph it is displaying as it is axgraph. And no where i was able to spy the coordinates of the graph. Could anyone please help me out and tell how to get the coordinates of the graph?

NOTE: Graph Screenshot attached

• Hi tristaanogre Marsha_R. Thank you for the response. I found the solution to get the coordinates of graph. Its in curves>>Points in the object spy dialog where we can get the exact values of coordinates.

5 Replies

Rajesh8
    Occasional Contributor

Hi tristaanogre Marsha_R. Thank you for the response. I found the solution to get the coordinates of graph. Its in curves>>Points in the object spy dialog where we can get the exact values of coordinates.

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

Most likely it's because the graph is a rendered image or canvas without other objects embedded.  So, you got the graph object in object spy... what other properties are available on it?  Are there any methods, properties, etc, that can be explored?  Without knowing more about the component itself, not a lot we can do to help you.

Marsha_R
      Champion Level 3

Post a screenshot of the Object Spy advanced properties for us and we can try to help you out.

sunrays123
    Occasional Contributor

Hi, I am also using same type graph but not getting exact Points field in Curves. Attached is the graph that I am working on.