cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestComplete Version12

Frequent Contributor

TestComplete Version12

HI all

We upgraded to TC version12 however right after the upgrade I noticed a weired behaviour.TC will click an object in question however as soon as the operation is performed I get a message 'waiting for the object....' whereas the object in question is already clicked. Also at end of the run there are no errors in the log. Is this a known issue to anyone ? Thanks

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Community Hero

Re: TestComplete Version12

I've seen this specifically with certain types of modal dialogs.  I know it's been reported several times to support.  I'd suggest you open a ticket and see if they can give you an answer.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
Frequent Contributor

Re: TestComplete Version12

Thanks

@tristaanogrewrote:

I've seen this specifically with certain types of modal dialogs.  I know it's been reported several times to support.  I'd suggest you open a ticket and see if they can give you an answer.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Watch the new Interview
Top Kudoed Authors