Forum Discussion

DK12341
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Taskbar Jump list

Hi,

is there any way to interact with the taskbar jump list? I've already included MSTaskListWClass to the MSAA, but i have no idea how to access the jump list items and I need to check the properties of one of the items in the list.

sonya_m
    5 years ago

Hi ChiefBrian , I see that you were working with our Support (#00288755) on this a while ago, it is sad to hear that this is still isn’t solved for you 

It seems like the investigation was interrupted for some reasonIf there’s the possibility of continuing working with the Support Team from your side I would recommend that you do this since they might provide you with a solution. Thank you. 

6 Replies

cunderw
    Community Hero

Have you tried recording over one to see what you get? Seems to work with no issue for me accessing the explorer shortcut and Desktop in the jumplist.

let explorer = NameMapping.Sys.Process("explorer");
      explorer.Window("Shell_TrayWnd").Window("ReBarWindow32").Window("MSTaskSwWClass", "Running applications").Window("MSTaskListWClass", "Running applications").ClickR(0, 0);
      explorer.Window("DV2ControlHost", "Jump List").Window("DesktopDestinationList").Window("SysListView32").ClickItem("Desktop", 0);
      DK12341
      New Contributor

I have, but it only records the right click on the application and nothing else.

cunderw
        Community Hero

Do you have the desktop license and module installed?