cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script to change global update option for Table checkpoint?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Script to change global update option for Table checkpoint?

Refer to this documentation: https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/testing-with/checkpoints/tables/updating.html

The 2nd method allow us to change the update behavior to update the current table's data instead of verifying the table's data. But seems like I need to change it manually.

Is there a script to change this Table Checkpoint global update option(verification/update data)?

2 REPLIES
Community Hero

Re: Script to change global update option for Table checkpoint?

If by 2nd method, you mean updating at runtime, you only need to set the Update Table Elements option and then then the table will be reset next time you run the test.  

Community Hero

Re: Script to change global update option for Table checkpoint?

If you're asking if there is a script interface to change that option, the answer is "no".  Currently, that option to turn on or off updates for checkpoings is not exposed to script code.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
2018 NEWS
Top Kudoed Authors