cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script Extension Help

Community Hero

Re: Script Extension Help

Hrm... OK, I'm not sure then what the problem is.  I suspect it's still somewhere in the event handlers for the form.  I think, at this point, I'd contact SmartBear support directly and see if they can give you some insight.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
Contributor

Robert,

Did you try to install the extension?  Do you get the same error?  I just want to rule out it isn't my installation for some reason.

Community Hero

I get the same error... not immediately on TC start up, but when I try to open a keyword test.  So, defintiely something in the extension itself.

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
Community Manager

Hi @DavidE,

Did you find the cause of the error in the extension?

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
Contributor

No I haven't.  I opened a ticket with SmartBear and have uploaded the crash log and the TCX file.  Waiting for a response.

Community Manager

Hi @DavidE,

Is there any update on this issue you can share?

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
Contributor

Tanya,

Unfortunately SmartBear responded and indicated that they did not receive the file I sent them.  So I just resent the file.

2018 NEWS
Top Kudoed Authors