Forum Discussion

NS189
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

Screen flickering when running testcomplete 10.10.7

Just installed the TestComplete Desktop version (10.10.7) , when I run the testcases (JScript) , the screen flickers alot...it is difficult to watch

I was using Version 11 ( trial version ) and ran same test cases , and it didn't flicker at all. What can be possibly different between

these two version that causes the screen to flash so frequently?

Is there any settings in TestComplete I need to adjust , or turn off for version 10.10.7?

I tried to get screen shot...its not possible to capture that moment flickering happens :(

thanks

2 Replies

• Can you get a screen capture (movie) of such a session?  Try Jing from TechSmith (http://www.techsmith.com)

I don't know if it will capture the flicker but it is worth a try.

And, in general, check to see what else you have running at the time (and whether you need to have it running...)

NS189
      Occasional Contributor

I haven't try the video capture. I do not have anything other than usual applications running on the system. As I mentioned

with TC version 11 ( trail verion) I didn;t see this happening. on one other desktop I tried it and it is even worse....it flicker really bad it is difficult to look at the screen.