Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Mapping different

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Object Mapping different

I have three licences of testcomplete (descktops) in two when I map the object I recive that:

Sys.Process('PCSIS1124').VCLObject('frmPCINF1124').VCLObject('btnNova').ClickButton;

In other  when I map  recive that 

Sys.Process('PCSIS1124').VCLObject('frmPCINF1124').VCLObject('WallpaperRotinaPC1').VCLObject('pcGeral').VCLObject('tsTransferencia').VCLObject('ScrollBox1').VCLObject('Panel1').VCLObject('btnNova').ClickButton;

I'm mapping all of this in same version, same System and same object anyone know what  is the problem?

Cus with that I cant run the same project  in the systems 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: Object Mapping different

Based on your object hierarchy what I guess is,  

Sys.Process('PCSIS1124').VCLObject('frmPCINF1124').VCLObject('btnNova').ClickButton;

I'm sure you might not get scroll bar when you got this object hierarchy.

Sys.Process('PCSIS1124').VCLObject('frmPCINF1124').VCLObject('WallpaperRotinaPC1').VCLObject('pcGeral').VCLObject('tsTransferencia').VCLObject('ScrollBox1').VCLObject('Panel1').VCLObject('btnNova');

Have you seen Scroll bar when you got this object hierarchy? 

Thanks
Shankar R

LinkedIn | CG-VAK Software | Bitbucket | shankarr.75@gmail.com

“You must expect great things from you, before you can do them”

Extension Available

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks guys for the help. Today I managed to solve the problem was as follows. We were on two different projects in one on their properties the Object tree model was in flat and the other in tree. Thanks a lot for the help

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Hero

Based on your object hierarchy what I guess is,  

I'm sure you might not get scroll bar when you got this object hierarchy.

Sys.Process('PCSIS1124').VCLObject('frmPCINF1124').VCLObject('WallpaperRotinaPC1').VCLObject('pcGeral').VCLObject('tsTransferencia').VCLObject('ScrollBox1').VCLObject('Panel1').VCLObject('btnNova');

Have you seen Scroll bar when you got this object hierarchy? 

Thanks
Shankar R

LinkedIn | CG-VAK Software | Bitbucket | shankarr.75@gmail.com

“You must expect great things from you, before you can do them”

Extension Available

Highlighted
Community Hero

Is there a resolution difference between the two machines? Like @shankar_r mentioned in one of them there is a scrollbar but not the other. This would be a great place to use extended find in your name mapping. 

Thanks,
Carson

Click the Accept as Solution button if my answer has helped
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My problem is this: One person mapped the same items I mapped but the two got divergent. We get the same software version, operating system and testcomplete. The first execution of Testcomplete with the scenario everything happens correctly, in the smaller version of the mapping, but of the next times it does not accept. If I always map from the larger version will it always perform correctly?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Not the problem is not the resolution the software itself already defines the exact size that should stay

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

This addition of components happens with all the objects of the software being of this screen or not this one is only an example

Highlighted
Community Hero

Hi,

For me, the idea by @shankar_r makes sense...

Can you:

a) Talk to developers and ask them whether or not the objects from your second mapping sample (i.e. VCLObject('WallpaperRotinaPC1'), VCLObject('pcGeral'), VCLObject('tsTransferencia'), VCLObject('ScrollBox1') and VCLObject('Panel1')) exist in the application? And if they do, when they are added to the layout?

b) Post here screenshots that correspond to the first and second mapping sample?

Regards,
  /Alex [Community Hero]
____
[Community Heroes] are not employed by SmartBear Software but
are just volunteers who have some experience with the tools by SmartBear Software
and a desire to help others. Posts made by [Community Heroes]
may differ from the official policies of SmartBear Software and should be treated
as the own private opinion of their authors and under no circumstances as an
official answer from SmartBear Software.
The [Community Hero] signature is used with permission by SmartBear Software.
https://community.smartbear.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hall-of-fame
================================
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks guys for the help. Today I managed to solve the problem was as follows. We were on two different projects in one on their properties the Object tree model was in flat and the other in tree. Thanks a lot for the help

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Read the Latest News
JuneSCNJ
Top Kudoed Authors