Forum Discussion

Preetha
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Not able to open my old project created in 14.0 version. This is hapennnig after the upgrade to 14.2

Not able to open my old project created in 14.0 version. This is happening after the upgrade to 14.20 version

• One of my log file got corrupted. Got reply from the support team. The following file "CATRegressionTestProject.mds.tcLogs"  has been removed and now the Issue resolved.

7 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

Can you clarify?  Are you trying to open a project in 14.20 that was created in 14.0 and it's not working?

Or are you trying to open a project in 14.0 that you had opened at least once in 14.20?

Preetha
      Occasional Contributor

I am trying to open a project in 14.20 that was created in 14.0 and it's not working

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

"Not working" is a rather vague statement.  Does the project not open at all?  When you open it, do you get an error? A few more details may help.

Preetha
    Occasional Contributor

One of my log file got corrupted. Got reply from the support team. The following file "CATRegressionTestProject.mds.tcLogs"  has been removed and now the Issue resolved.