Forum Discussion

gdave
Regular Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Name Mapping Issue

Hi all

I am trying to change the MappedName of an Object and try to name it with aliase of my choice.

In the screenshots above, I wish to change the MappedName to a name of my choice eg: instead of ListBox37 I wish to replace it with a new/fresh alias called ListBox17(or something else). I am struggling with it. Can someone please advise if this is possible and how about I can do it ?

• gdave wrote:

Hi all

I am trying to change the MappedName of an Object and try to name it with aliase of my choice.

In the screenshots above, I wish to change the MappedName to a name of my choice eg: instead of ListBox37 I wish to replace it with a new/fresh alias called ListBox17(or something else). I am struggling with it. Can someone please advise if this is possible and how about I can do it ?

I manage to sort this out. So no further assistance is required. Thanks

1 Reply

gdave
    Regular Contributor

gdave wrote:

Hi all

I manage to sort this out. So no further assistance is required. Thanks