Forum Discussion

sguda
Regular Contributor
14 years ago

My Load test is running for long time.

Hi ,

I have developed one simple login load test.

I executed for 1 virtual user, it is running for long time and i had to stop it everytime after 8minutes or so.

I didn't check Run Concurrently or Ramp up load.

My question is do i have to stop it manually after certain point. The request that actually logs into is passing. So i don't get why it doesn't stop by itself.

Run time graphs are running contineously, execution progress tab is going to 90% quickly from there it is not progressing.

Also Is there any way we can get these run time graphs and execution progress for the past load test runs.

1 Reply

• Hi Sri,

First of all, note that the test must be finished automatically and you should see the resulting test log when the test run The time necessary to execute a load test depends (basically) on your connection speed and the number of requests in your task. So, it's hard to say for sure whether the behavior you observe is expected. Try leaving the test on a long time (e.g. make it a night test) and see whether it finishes after several hours. If the test execution is not finished, let us know how many requests are there in your test.