cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load Test Analysis node from existing logs

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Load Test Analysis node from existing logs

How do I create a Load Test Analysis node? I noticed that this is automatically created when I run a load test, but what I want to do is to import the logs, and it automatically create the Analysis node for me. The reason is that I've integrated the project into Final Builder so that a FB can check out the project from SVN at the start of every day. It then runs the load test on this checked out version. I wanted to do this so that if anything goes wrong, we can trace the problem by looking at changes in the SVN. I now have a bunch of separate logs. I import them into one project, but the analysis node doesn't show up, and I couldn't find a way to make it show up. I really don't want to lose this analysis information just based on my setup. I can create a centralized location and tell the SVN to update to that location, overriding changes everyday, but I would like to know if there's another way before I have to make changes/modifications to my existing project.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

RE: Load Test Analysis node from existing logs

Hello Huong,

The analysis nodes are created when the Load Testing results are being generated. Importing logs does not create the nodes - the logs exist on their own, without any links to the analysis groups.
-----

Alexander
Customer Care Manager
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

RE: Load Test Analysis node from existing logs

Thank you for the info. I will modify my testing environment then.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Join TechCorner Challenge!
Want a fun and easy way to learn TestComplete? Try solving weekly TechCorner challenges and get into the Leaderboard!

Challenge Status

Compare images using the Region Checkpoint

See replies!

Converting UTC TimeDate in an Excel file

See replies!

Compare HTML table with Excel file and correct data in Excel file

Participate!

How to execute remote test and obtain results via Test Runner REST API

Participate!
Top Kudoed Authors