Forum Discussion

Pawel_1
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

List Index out of bounds (0) error during initialization in Test Execute

Hello,

I'm attempting to execute a load test through script using Test Execute. After I click the Run.. button I receive the following error:

-------------------------------

JScript runtime error.

List Index out of bounds(0)

Error location:

Unit: "Project\Project\Script\SummaryReport"

Line: 37 Column: 5.

-------------------------------

This is odd because when I load the project through Test Complete on my machine the test executes without a problem. I copied the Project to a Slave Machine via Test Complete. 

4 Replies

Pawel_1
    Occasional Contributor
    Just wondering if there is any experience with this odd behaviour previously? Or possible avenues I can look into as to how to fix this.
  • Hi Pawel,

Looks like there is an error in your test script which requires some debugging. I recommend that you examine the problematic part of the script unit and try to find out what can cause the problem. If you cannot install TestComplete on the machine where TestExecute is installed, you can use the Log.Message method to post debug messages to the test log from TestExecute.
    Pawel_1
    Occasional Contributor
    There was no problem with the Script itself. I was able to open it on the remote machine through Test Complete and execute it without issue. I believe the problem lies when I copy the project using Test Complete to the Slave machine. I am unable to execute the tests getting jscript runtime errors. I have logged into the remote machines and used our source control tool to update the machines with the latest copy of my project, I was then able to run the project through Test Execute without problem.

• Hi Pawel,

It looks like you've faced a known problem which is fixed in TestComplete 8.50. Please make sure you have the latest version on all machines involved in testing.