Forum Discussion

temo25
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

I want some java function like faker data generator for my desktop program in Testcomplete

I'm using TestComplete for desktop program and now I want add java function in my script. something like faker data generator, to generate random keys. now I'm using javascript to test my program. and how can i integrate java in it?

• temo25 wrote:

I have done 1st step, but then on the Tools tab, there is not Current Project Properties active and can't  do 2nd step

If you don't actually have a project open, "Current Project Properties" will not be selected.  The JavaBridge setting that you initially set is globally for the tool.  To specify the specific Java class libraries you want to use within a project, that needs to be done within the desired project.

4 Replies

temo25
      Occasional Contributor

I have done 1st step, but then on the Tools tab, there is not Current Project Properties active and can't  do 2nd step

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

temo25 wrote:

If you don't actually have a project open, "Current Project Properties" will not be selected.  The JavaBridge setting that you initially set is globally for the tool.  To specify the specific Java class libraries you want to use within a project, that needs to be done within the desired project.