cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve basic authorization login information from load test requests

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

How to retrieve basic authorization login information from load test requests

When I recorded a load test for basic authorization login ,the request header contain an extra field as authorization with value as "Basic dm1xYTNcTG9hZDI6cGFzc3dvcmQ=" .I guess I can retrieve the username and password info from this string. Please tell me how to retrieve the username and password variables' value from this encrypted string in javascript code. How to create  an event handler to retrieve the value.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

RE: How to retrieve basic authorization login information from load test requests

Hi Sumedha,

Please see our reply in the following AutomatedQA forums thread:

http://www.automatedqa.com/forums/forum/post.aspx?mode=singleThread&thread=f25be2d5-db64-4253-9185-4...

As usual, I would like to ask you not to send us duplicated requests (note that we reply to messages sent via the Contact Support form, AutomatedQA newsgroups, AutomatedQA forums and the TestComplete section of the SQAforums site). This makes processing your requests much more difficult for us and does not increase the requests' priority anyway.

Best regards,
Alexey

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors