Did you mean: 

How to record a mouse rotative picking as on-screen action

SOLVED
Highlighted
FaC
New Contributor

How to record a mouse rotative picking as on-screen action

Hi,

during my record I made a rotative picking (left click enable I made  one or more right clicks), actually TestComplete record two on-screen actions: one click then one clickR.

How to do to record left click enable + clickR on one action?

Regards

FaC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Hero

Re: How to record a mouse rotative picking as on-screen action

You can look into using the MouseDown/MouseUp methods in some fashion to co-ordinate pressing one mouse button down followed by clicking another and then a MouseUp.

https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/reference/test-objects/members/desktop/mousedown-met...

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
1 REPLY 1
Community Hero

Re: How to record a mouse rotative picking as on-screen action

You can look into using the MouseDown/MouseUp methods in some fashion to co-ordinate pressing one mouse button down followed by clicking another and then a MouseUp.

https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/reference/test-objects/members/desktop/mousedown-met...

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Extensions available
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors