7 years ago
Solved

How do i click an item

This is my function:

function SelectSeries(SeriesIndex)
{
PropArray = "WPFControlText"
ValuesArray = "Printer*"
ProjectsArray = Aliases.QuickDesign_ConfigurationManager.HwndSource_This2.This.FunctionalItemsControl.Tree.FindAllChildren("ClrClassName", "TreeViewItem", 1).toArray()
for(j = ProjectsArray.length - 1 ; j >= 0 ; j--)
{
Log.AppendFolder("Set series for printers list under " + ProjectsArray[j].DataContext.Project.Name.OleValue)

ProjectsArray[j].Click();
PrintersArray = ProjectsArray[j].FindAllChildren("WPFControlText", "Printer*", 6).toArray()
for( i = 0; i < PrintersArray.length; i++)
{
Log.Message(ProjectsArray[j].Items.Item(i).Name.OleValue)
ProjectsArray[j].Items.Item(i).Click(); 

//Aliases.QuickDesign_ConfigurationManager.HwndSource_This2.This.FunctionalItemsControl.Tree.TreeViewItem.WPFObject("TreeViewItem", "", i+1).Click();
SeriescomboBox = Aliases.QuickDesign_ConfigurationManager.HwndSource_This2.This.Grid.AppStateGrid.ComboboxSeries
Aliases.QuickDesign_ConfigurationManager.HwndSource_This2.This.Grid.AppStateGrid.ComboboxSeries.ClickItem(Random(0, 11));
Log.Message("Series ComboBox value - " + ProjectsArray[j].Items.Item(i).Name.OleValue)
SelectModel(Random(0, 3))
}
Log.PopLogFolder()
}

}

this line return an error

ProjectsArray[j].Items.Item(i).Click(); 

How do i click/select/focus an item in this case?

Thanks

• SOLVED

// Select Series for printer
    // Index - The index of the series to add from the combobox
    {
    ValuesArray = "Printer*"
    ProjectsArray = Aliases.QuickDesign_ConfigurationManager.HwndSource_This2.This.FunctionalItemsControl.Tree.FindAllChildren("ClrClassName", "TreeViewItem", 1).toArray()
    {
    Log.AppendFolder("Set series for printers list under " + ProjectsArray[j].DataContext.Project.Name.OleValue)
    PrintersArray = ProjectsArray[j].FindAllChildren("WPFControlText", "Printer*", 6).toArray()
    {

SeriescomboBox = Aliases.QuickDesign_ConfigurationManager.HwndSource_This2.This.Grid.AppStateGrid.ComboboxSeries
    Aliases.QuickDesign_ConfigurationManager.HwndSource_This2.This.Grid.AppStateGrid.ComboboxSeries.ClickItem(Random(0, 11));
    Log.Message("Series ComboBox value - " + ProjectsArray[j].Items.Item(i).Name.OleValue)
    }
    Log.PopLogFolder()
    }

5 Replies

OV
    Frequent Contributor

SOLVED

// Select Series for printer
    // Index - The index of the series to add from the combobox
    {
    ValuesArray = "Printer*"
    {
    {

}
    Log.PopLogFolder()
    }

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

What error are you getting?  That will help in understanding better how to help you.

OV
      Frequent Contributor

Hi Robert,

I've solved this issue myself already but, if you still want to see the error i got let me know and i'll regenerate it for you.

Thanks

tristaanogre
        Esteemed Contributor

No need to repost the error.  I am curious, though, as to what the issue was and how you resolved it.