Forum Discussion

Yshvets
Occasional Contributor
14 years ago

HTTP Load Test results returned with a Warning

Hi,

I have recorder the HTTP Load test. I have played it back with 1 user as well as with 10 users. As long as i keep TC open and re-run them they all pass. Once i save the created project and close TC and then reopen and re-run my recorded test i get Warnings per all users. Any idea why? What are the factors that could be causing it and where in TC i should be looking at to correct this issues?

Thanks,

-Yuriy.

8 Replies

• Hello Yuriy,

My guess is that the recorded test contains temporary user IDs assigned by your tested server.

While you are restarting TestComplete, the IDs expire. So, when you run your tests again, your server responds with codes that are different from those in the recorded task. Hence, you get the warnings.

If you need help with this, send your project suite to me, and I will try to help you:

http://www.automatedqa.com/support/message/
    Yshvets
    Occasional Contributor
    Hey Alex,

Thank you very much for a prompt respond. I did send you the *.pjs

Would that be enough for you to open it? The reason i am asking is there are other files that are associated with this project.

Please forgive me with my noobieness :) as this is the second week i am working with TC.

Please let know if other files need to be sent across and i greatly appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks a lot!

-Yuriy.
    Yshvets
    Occasional Contributor
    Alex,

Would it be possible to get in touch with you over the phone sometime early next week?

I work for First Republic Bank and FRB did purchase TC Enterprise edition which comes with 1 year free support.

If it would not be lots of trouble for you to get in touch with me and go over the issues that we are experiencing it would be fantastic!

Please let me know.

Thanks,

-Yuriy.

• Hi Yuriy,

Thanks for sending the project, please continue working with us via e-mail. As for a phone call, we do not provide technical support via phone. Sorry.
  • may i know if any outcome for this issue?

I am facing the same issue as well.

please advice. Urgent!!

thank you
  • Hi Chan,

Issues of this kind are application specific and we need to look at your project and the execution results. Please reproduce the problem, pack the entire project suite folder and submit the archive using the Contact Support form.
  • Hi

I have submitted my issue to customer support 2 days, but haven't receive any response.

Your SmartBear Support Request: HTTP Load Test - Failed to playback