Forum Discussion

sarya
Frequent Contributor
15 years ago

Graphs are not showing up in load test logs

Hi,

I created a routine to export load test results to a folder.The results show the information for connections,users and requests but does not show the graphs for each one of them. There are two nodes "Users" and "Default log" but none of them show the graphs.

Is there a way to export graphs in the log results from the default log .Also can we export the load test anaylsis graphic results of load run against multiple users to demonstrate a comparison of run results against varying number of users.

Thanks,

Sumedha

4 Replies

sarya
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi,

One more thing I noticed is a yellow error icon keeps on coming on the bottom left corner of the log results window pane.I have the flash player installed but still do not see the graphs.Also I am not able to navigate between any of the nodes in the test logs.When I clcik on it ,it gives me a pop-up window with errors.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.3; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.2)

Timestamp: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:22:26 UTC

Line: 474

Char: 3

Code: 0

URI: mhtml:file://C:\LoadTestLogs\Load Test Results-vmqa3.mht!aqds.js

Message: 'm_provider.schemas.length' is null or not an object

Line: 414

Char: 19

Code: 0

URI: mhtml:file://C:\LoadTestLogs\Load Test Results-vmqa3.mht!logtree.js

Thanks,

Sumedha

sarya
    Frequent Contributor
    Hey Jared,

I have already gone through the topic .It says about errors related to the flash player but I do not see any such type of error. Only the graphs and charts do not appear, tried installing altest version of flash player but the situation is still the same.

Thanks,

Sumedha
  • Hi Sumedha,

Can you post here or send us your exported log in an archive? We'll check whether the problem is related to this particular log or to settings on your machine.