Forum Discussion

Bingo
Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Does TestComplete12 support Qt5QwindowIcon class?

Hi, When I use TestComplete12 , when I operate Qt5QWindowToolSaveBits wndClass, I can't get its children. When I use google to look for it, It shows it belong to Qt5QwindowIcon class. So I want to know whether TestComplete12 support Qt5QwindowIcon class. Thanks.

Bingo
    6 years ago

Hi, it can't solve my question ,but I find it have relationships with our product's framework. And if anyone want to save this question, please remember add this setting.

2 Replies

tristaanogre
    Esteemed Contributor

The following from the help for TC 12.60:

"

With TestComplete you can easily test your 32- and 64- bit Qt applications. You can perform any kind of testing – unit, functional, regression and so on. The easiest way to create a test for your application is to record a keyword test or script routine. While playing back a test, TestComplete repeats all the recorded actions you performed over the tested Qt application during recording. If needed, you can also extend the recorded test manually using specific features provided by TestComplete.

TestComplete supports applications that use Qt library ver. 5.0 - 5.9 and that were created with Microsoft® C/C++ Optimizing Compiler. You can use the compiler shipped along with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and later to compile your applications. Qt library can also be integrated into any other IDE (for example, into Qt Creator)."

The same help gives the listing of the supported controls.  Please reference the help.

Bingo
      Contributor

Hi, it can't solve my question ,but I find it have relationships with our product's framework. And if anyone want to save this question, please remember add this setting.