cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation for this ActionButtonClick.BeginInvoke( para1, para2, para3, para4) please?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Documentation for this ActionButtonClick.BeginInvoke( para1, para2, para3, para4) please?

Hello - Could you please provide where I may get more info about this kind of action that seems to be an attribute/action/method of this mapped object, in this case a button as shown

btnSearch = Alias.ABCpanel.DEFentity.SomeDerivedWinformButton
btnSearch = ActionButtonClick.BeginInvoke(None, None, None, None) #what does this do?

Basically I am to take on some stuff done by a previous staff that is on a long vacation and from what i heard he won't be back. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Hero

Re: Documentation for this ActionButtonClick.BeginInvoke( para1, para2, para3, para4) please?

Alias (maybe Aliases?)  

https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/testing-with/object-identification/name-mapping/how-...

ActionButtonClick may be another alias.  Hard to tell.

The Google says that BeginInvoke is a C# method.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Hero

Re: Documentation for this ActionButtonClick.BeginInvoke( para1, para2, para3, para4) please?

Alias (maybe Aliases?)  

https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/testing-with/object-identification/name-mapping/how-...

ActionButtonClick may be another alias.  Hard to tell.

The Google says that BeginInvoke is a C# method.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The code fragment was written in python.

There's no way BeginInvoke() is a C# method.
Yes I meant Aliases but some code fragment get masked but hope you have understood what i'm talking about.

Thanks.

ps: the forum is very confusing, the green box is viewed as accepted solution and there are 2 green boxes. I was not the one to hit neither the 'Accept as Solution' buttons

Highlighted
Community Hero

Your post was very short on details.  There's also no way we can know what your previous staff member wrote or how it works.  I made a couple of guesses with the little information you gave rather than leave your request ignored.

We're very good at TestComplete, but not so much on mind reading.