Forum Discussion

Tom_Test
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

DevExpress.Xpf.Scheduling.Visual.TimelineAppointmentControl

Hi,

Does anyone know where to find the grip handels in the object tree? The Appointment*ArrowPresenter move the whole object but i need to rezise it. Our DEV-Department tried Snoop but couldn’t find it too.

Thank You in advance

Thomas

• Hi Sonya,

I have created a workaround using the parent object that is still our own code to get our tests running again and to get test results. Let’s say: Both are not to my satisfaction.

Regards

Thomas

8 Replies

Tom_Test
      Contributor

Hi Marsha, Hi Alex,

Thank you for your feedback. I have tried all of it before asking the community. I think the problem is, that it is a native DevEx Control that shall be used ‚as is‘ to save time. Doesn’t seem to be a common Control but maybe someone here had the same problem before.

Regards

Thomas

AlexKaras
        Champion Level 3

Hi Thomas,

I think the problem is, that it is a native DevEx Control

In this case, you may talk to developers and ask them:

a) To provide you with some test application that includes debug version of this control (it is highly probable that developers have it) along with debug information for the application (as usual for desktop applications);

b) Talk to developers and ask them if the control has native methods to either resize it or provide access to these handles so that you can control control's size from code;

c) Investigate if these native methods are accessible to TestComplete (Methods pane of object properties in the Object Browser) and can be called from test code.

If you succeed with the above, then you should be able to control this given control from TestComplete code via control's native methods.