2. error1.jpg, error2.jpg, not a lot of info here....
3. Name_Mapping.jpg, Object Browser.jpg, addtoMap.jpg
4. I am adding a waitwindow statement now and will run it......
OK, there's a couple of things that you haven't given me.
1) Please unfilter your NameMapping. There is an Aliases.hastus.form object that I'm not seeing in your screenshots. That's the object that it cannot find. So that's what we need to investigate. We need to see how that is mapped.
2) We need to see ALL the properties available for that object in the Object Browser. You're only showing the top portions. We need to see everything.
Here is the unfiltered name mapping (unfiltered map.jpg), I do not see the "abs10" form we are looking for.
I have taken screen shots of all the properties for that object. (Object Browser 1...7.jpg)
Something tells me the probem is with the "addtoMap.jpg".
If there is anything else that might help.....
So, here's the deal. That object does not exist in your listing. However the error was pointing out that it was looking at Aliases.hastus.Form as where the problem is.... and your addtomap error is indicating that you already have the form you're looking for mapped to that item. So, there's your problem. It appears that your automation is looking for one name but you have it named something else entirely in your mapping. Not exactly sure how that happened but that seems to be the case. The status drop down that you're looking for is part of a chain of objects off of that Aliases.hastus.Form. So, it looks like you're going to need to edit those steps in your script to point to the proper object in your Aliases tree.
Thank you Robert !!
I managed to find a spot in the object browser that showed the main menu for this form. I right clicked that and mapped object (see photo).
Script ran fine !!!