Forum Discussion

rastech1
Occasional Contributor
14 years ago

Add Validation Rule , is it possible with Test Complete ?

Hi,

In my Laod Test, somehow, some vusers can not login after a load level. The web page I am testing uses redirection for soem pages including login.

While searching on the internet, I have found msdn page which deals with this problem for Visual Studio Testing program. It says that

"The Web application uses a redirect to move from the page Default.aspx to the page Red.aspx. In the Web Test Editor, the request list will show Default.aspx, not Red.aspx, for the request you are trying to find. To find the correct request, expand the request node, expand the Form Post Parameters folder, and confirm that there is an entry RadioButtonList=Red."

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms243183(VS.80).aspx

So, in my case Red.aspx is the login.aspx. Some users can not correctly redirected, and I get redirection pages instead of an 500 error.

And these users have no set-cookie sections in their response header of login.aspx with POST Method

I just wonder if that is possible whithin Test Complete ? How can I handle redirection in my load test ? Can I use script If so how ??

Best Regards

1 Reply

• Hi Rasim,

Looks similar to your M0082797 support case we're dealing with via e-mail.

However, the situation is not clear at the moment, so, if anyone in the community has some comments, they're welcome.