Forum Discussion

kgjessen
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

SwaggerHub editor reacting 'wildly' to keyboard input.

Hi, I'm new to SwaggerHub.

I have been encountering this problem during a tutorial and again during our first API-project. The problem occurs on both Google Chrome and MS browsers, not limited to a single pc. When I type a single character the display in the editor acts as if I'm typing several characters and the cursor sometimes end up in front of (to the left) the typed text. Here is an example. I place the cursor anywhere and start typing: "Something is wrong". Here is what the editor displays:

The text is not editable and the Save button is gray as if no changes were made. SmartBear support asked me to fork the API and I did but the problem is the same. We would love to use SwaggerHub in our project bus as of now it's useless for us I'm afraid. Anyone else had this experience?

brg

Kristian

• Hi Kristian,

We have a registered defect for that issue in SwaggerHub.  The defect has been fixed and I will let you know when it is deployed to SwaggerHub.

Regards,

Marcus

SmartBear Support

2 Replies

• Hi Kristian,

We have a registered defect for that issue in SwaggerHub.  The defect has been fixed and I will let you know when it is deployed to SwaggerHub.

Regards,

Marcus

SmartBear Support

kgjessen
      New Contributor

Hi Marcus. Thank you for the response. Do you have an estimated date for deployment to SwaggerHub? We need this to be fixed for our project to proceed. 

Brg

Kristian