Forum Discussion

dcee
New Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Odd UI behaviour

I'm getting this message;

Semantic error at paths./domains/{crawl_id}

Declared path parameter "crawl_id" needs to be defined as a path parameter at either the path or operation level

But there's no reference to crawl_id on line 89 or anywhere in the API...

Also, when I open other API projects, the same error is showing on them as well. 

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Dave

• Hi Dave,

I have corrected your API.  The current problem was with the tags object (looks like you already corrected the previous error you described).  The tags object requires a name and can have a description as shown in the Swagger specification link below.   Using the summary field is not applicable for tags and was removed.  After correcting the tags object it was just indentation errors that needed to be corrected and now it's valid.

http://swagger.io/specification/#operationObject

Regards,

Marcus

SmartBear Support

4 Replies

• Hello,

Please let us know the API you are using so we can look further into this.  Also, if your API is private please make swaggerhub-support a collaborator, or fork it and make swaggerhub-support a collaborator.

Regards,

Marcus

SmartBear Support

dcee
      New Contributor

Hi Marcus

I'd already added you guys as a collaborator and the API in question is called BbeeAPI

Thanks,

Dave

MarcusJ

Hi Dave,

I have corrected your API.  The current problem was with the tags object (looks like you already corrected the previous error you described).  The tags object requires a name and can have a description as shown in the Swagger specification link below.   Using the summary field is not applicable for tags and was removed.  After correcting the tags object it was just indentation errors that needed to be corrected and now it's valid.

http://swagger.io/specification/#operationObject

Regards,

Marcus

SmartBear Support