Forum Discussion

srgmat
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

How to change the virtserver.swaggerhub.com username url?

Hello,

I am a first time user of app.swaggerhub.com.

Apologies if the question has been asked and answered before - I just did not find the answer yet.

SwaggerHub created an URL for me - Thank you.

Schemata : virtserver.swaggerhub.com/$username/$something-else/$version

Well, how can I set $username without having me to change my name in SwaggerHub.

I rather like to promote swaggerhub with the name of a colleague, client, employer, product, campaign - etc.

Just not with my username.

• The "owner" value is either your username (for personal APIs) or your organization name (for organization-owned APIs). To change the owner you'll need to either change your username, or rename your organization, or create a new organization with the desired name.

3 Replies

srgmat
      Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the link.

Then let me ask more specific - how can I change the Owner manually later on?

You can create a mock automatically when you create a new API in SwaggerHub, or you can add it manually any time later. The base path for mock service calls is:

I guess deleting my existing API and creating a new one with another owner is also a valid option?

https://virtserver.swaggerhub.com/{owner}/{api}/{version}

HKosova
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

The "owner" value is either your username (for personal APIs) or your organization name (for organization-owned APIs). To change the owner you'll need to either change your username, or rename your organization, or create a new organization with the desired name.