I created an Openapi 3.0 script (attached). I also generated the java-client (attached) and inflector-server(attached) code.
I uncomment the genearted code in the io.swagger.controllers.IngestController and io.swagger.controllers.AllActiveNotamIDController classes. I also changed the status from "Status.INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR" to "Status.OK".
I built the swagger-inflector-server-1.0.0.war and deployed it to Tomcat 8.5.32.
Within the generated swagger-java-client code, I changed the ApiClient::basePath to the right value.
I use the geneated test class within the swagger-java-client package to send a http request. By debugging the inflector-server code, I can tell the request had arrived the inflector-server and then I see the inflector-server reported a HTTP 404 response to the client.