- Projects are simple meta-tags, they are NOT storage locations.
- An API or Domain may "belong" to muitiple Projects at the same time.
- Projects allow Teams or even individual Members to be added, thus giving the many-to-many relationship.
- If the Organization Owner disables the "Allow Designers and Consumers to View all the Organization’s Private APIs" switch, then Projects become the only way to access assets in the Organization.
- I don't believe that there is any "interaction" between projects.
Senior Solutions Architect