Forum Discussion

vzalan
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Getting 404 on API call

Hi everyone!

I've imported my API to SwaggerHUB.Created a mock server for it and it worked fine. I've created a new version for this API because I wanted to add some examples. Created a new mock server for this, but every call return 404. What could go wrong here?

4 Replies

vzalan
      New Contributor

By removing the servers object you mean the host and basePath in the API spec? I tryed that and it did not help. I might be doing something wrong.

BTW when is the chat support available? I've tryed at different times but it seems like we are in different timezone because I can't find available agents.

vzalan
        New Contributor

Ahh I get it, I had to tick Update host settings when creating a mock server. Thank you for the help!

• Hello,

Can you please reach out to our support team using Chat in the SwaggerHub application so we can gather additional information that would allow us to log a support case and troubleshoot this issue for you. We would not have enough information to help here so working withour support team we will be able to advise more appropriately.

Thks,

Laura