Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smooth transition from swagger 2.0 to OAS 3.0

Highlighted
cmu
New Contributor

smooth transition from swagger 2.0 to OAS 3.0

I have a couple of projects that use swagger-maven-plugin 3.1.5 to build the JSON file in swagger 2.0 format. And a customized script displays all the endpoints in the Swagger UI. Now I want to use the new features of OAS3.0. I was able to add the dependencies and I was able to use the new Annotations. For example, I replaced @ApiOperation with @Operation and used @Content and @Schema to define the endpoint. But those endpoints are not recognized by swagger-maven-plugin 3.1.5 which makes sense.

I am looking for ways to smoothly transition from swagger 2.0 to OAS 3.0? Any ideas of how I can achieve them with minimum code changes or config changes. 

2 REPLIES 2
Staff

Re: smooth transition from swagger 2.0 to OAS 3.0

OAS 3.0 is supported by `swagger-api` `swagger-maven-plugin` (latest release `2.0.8`), please check https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-core/tree/master/modules/swagger-maven-plugin and related projects (wiki)

cmu
New Contributor

Re: smooth transition from swagger 2.0 to OAS 3.0

Thank you. I am working on it. I need Swagger Hibernate Validations and looking for one in Maven repo, but I can't find one exact for io.swagger.core.v3 even though I searched in that group. Any idea where can I get this. 

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors