Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice ist not working like expected

ernschd
Frequent Visitor

Webservice ist not working like expected

Hello,

our working group has created a web service in OpenAPI 3.0.0: https://arge-heiwako.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/webservice-arge-heiwako-1.0.zip

So I generated a Spring server from the YAML using the Swagger editor.
Then, using Maven (3.6.3) and Java 8, I created the build (mvn.cmd clean package).
I started it with

mvn spring-boot:run

So far everything works.

Now when I send an HTTP post with XML data, I get two warnings and the data is not saved:

2021-02-23 09:40:31.656  WARN 13556 --- [nio-8080-exec-2] .w.s.m.s.DefaultHandlerExceptionResolver : Resolved [org.springframework.web.HttpMediaTypeNotSupportedException: Content type 'application/xml;charset=UTF-8' not supported]
2021-02-23 09:40:31.700  WARN 13556 --- [nio-8080-exec-2] .w.s.m.s.DefaultHandlerExceptionResolver : Resolved [org.springframework.web.HttpMediaTypeNotAcceptableException: Could not find acceptable representation]

If I send the HTTP post with JSON data, the warnings are as follows:

2021-02-23 09:47:55.167  WARN 13556 --- [nio-8080-exec-7] .w.s.m.s.DefaultHandlerExceptionResolver : Resolved [org.springframework.http.converter.HttpMessageNotReadableException: JSON parse error: Cannot deserialize value of type `byte[]` from String "": Unexpected end of base64-encoded String: base64 variant 'MIME-NO-LINEFEEDS' expects padding (one or more '=' characters) at the end; nested exception is com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.InvalidFormatException: Cannot deserialize value of type `byte[]` from String "": Unexpected end of base64-encoded String: base64 variant 'MIME-NO-LINEFEEDS' expects padding (one or more '=' characters) at the end
 at [Source: (PushbackInputStream); line: 1, column: 12] (through reference chain: io.swagger.model.DocumentIn["content"])]
2021-02-23 09:47:55.182  WARN 13556 --- [nio-8080-exec-7] .w.s.m.s.DefaultHandlerExceptionResolver : Resolved [org.springframework.web.HttpMediaTypeNotAcceptableException: Could not find acceptable representation]

Do we have a bug in the web service? Or is it because of the swagger codegen?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards
Sven

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors