Forum Discussion

technimadhu
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Swagger - Parameter not rendering

I recently upgraded to Springboot 2.2 and after that my swagger 2.0 files were not showing parameters (Could not render this component message).

I made the swagger simple with just one endpoint and one param and i still see that error. When i copy paste it to swagger UI, no errors reported.. What could be the reason

My pom dependencies, screen shot of error, swagger yaml file and browser console error attached. Appreciate any tips on resolving this..

technimadhu
    4 years ago

Finally found the reason for my problem. I was including a library which had EnableWebMvc annotaiton, and our app is a SpringBoot app.. though i dont know exactly what the root cause is, but removing the annotation fixed my problem.

3 Replies

HKosova
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

What version of Swagger UI do you use? Open the browser developer tools, switch to the Console tab and evaluate versions.

technimadhu
      New Contributor

my version is 3.17..   I did try to upgrade to 3.32 , and still got similar parameter not rendering error.  The swagger files worked fine with older Spring boot 1.5

technimadhu
        New Contributor

Finally found the reason for my problem. I was including a library which had EnableWebMvc annotaiton, and our app is a SpringBoot app.. though i dont know exactly what the root cause is, but removing the annotation fixed my problem.