Links in OAS 2.0 specification page are broken
I've tried in the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge; even with all privacy protections disabled. Same results everywhere.
- Open you browser - e.g. Mozilla Firefox
- Open the developer console of your browser
- Open https://swagger.io/specification/v2/#data-types in the browser; you would land in the "Data Types" section of the OAS 2.0 specifications.
- Immediately you should see a message like this in the console:
In the second paragraph of that "Data Types" section, click the "Parameter Object" link;
- You should see messages like these in the console:
And of course you can't actually jump to the section with that link.
Re: Links in OAS 2.0 specification page are broken
@k_sze thanks for the report, I've passed this on to our web team.
In the meantime, you can read the 2.0 Specification here:
SmartBear Documentation Team Lead
Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️