Forum Discussion

GreatFalcon
Regular Visitor
5 years ago

How to Annotate for Multipart/form-data

I’m using Swagger 2.0 and OpenAPI 3 for my project. I want to annotate endpoints for Multipart/form-data request input(attaches 2 files, payload and metadata) where one file could be xml or json and another should be strictly in json. I tried following code, While parsing the input, getting MediaType of both files are String. Also, I want to put customized header info i.e. “UserID”=”xyz321”

class Employee{

@Post

@Path("/update")

@Operation(summary="upload a file", description="it's multipart input request",

requestBody=@RequestBody(

content=

@Content( mediaType="multipart/form-data",

schema=@Schema(implementation=MultiRequest.class),

encoding=@Encoding(

name="payload",

contentType="application/json, application/xml"))))

Response updateEmpRecords(MultiPart multiPart){

//business logics

String ID=?;//get User ID from header of the request

return null;

}

}

classMultiRequest {

@Schema(type = "string", format = "binary", description = "payload")

public String file;

@Schema(description = "metadata")

public MetaData metadata;

}

No RepliesBe the first to reply